Monday, June 20, 2011

Heidi Klum Juggles Motherhood & Work Like a Pro

Back in the States after a weekend visit to Palma de Mallorca, Spain for an appearance on the ?Wetten daas??? Summer Special, Heidi Klum was spotted out with her kids in New York City on Monday (June 20).

The ?Project Runway? star was joined by daughters Leni and Lou, as well as sons Henry and Johan, as the happy family walked along the busy streets of the bustling Big Apple.

Aside from getting back to mommy duty in NYC, Miss Klum is readying to launch her debut fragrance called Shine which will hit stores in September.

Of the upcoming scent, Heidi said, "There are different moods that as a fragrance creator you can travel to. For my first one, I wanted what I felt my staple would be. I wanted it to be sensual and feminine, but still luxurious and expensive-smelling because I think there are so many perfumes out there that smell cheap and too sweet.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/heidi-klum/heidi-klum-juggles-motherhood-work-pro-516195

Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment