Thursday, July 21, 2011

'Bachelor Pad's Vienna Girardi Got a Nose Job

'Bachelor Pad's Vienna Girardi Got a Nose Job

Vienna Girardi is making some big changes. The Bachelor Pad 2 star -- who endured a nasty split from Jake Pavelka just months after winning the final rose on The Bachelor: On The Wings of Love -- has admitted to getting a nose job.

The 25-year-old told Us Weekly that she is currently recovering from a rhinoplasty she had on July 15 and revealed why she made the decision to go under the knife.

"Sometimes our beauty is seen differently from within ourselves than what reflects in society's mirror," says Girardi, whose engagement to Pavelka ended abruptly in June 2010. "I went through life questioning myself in the mirror, but my reflection smiles now...If it makes you feel better about yourself, then I say do it."

Luckily, the reality star is getting plenty of TLC from her new boyfriend, Bachelorette castoff Kasey Kahl (who awkwardly got a tattoo to profess his love for bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky). "I have my wonderful boyfriend Kasey Kahl here taking care of me," she said. "And my girlfriend Erica Rose."

Rose is also a Bachelor alum and a Bachelor Pad 2 contestant, and her father, Dr. Franklin Rose, is the one who performed the surgery.

As Girardi recovers, she's looking forward to getting acquainted with her new face. "It has only been a few days since my surgery, and I'm in a ton of pain but the excitement of seeing my new nose soon is keeping me in good spirits."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/bachelor-pads-vienna-girardi-got-nose-job/1-a-366183

Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment