Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An Open Letter To The Film Industry About The "Just Kids" Biopioc

An Open Letter To The Film Industry About The

Dear Film Industry,

Hey there! What's up? I heard a rumor that you are working on a biopic of Patti Smith's memoir, Just Kids. Wow! I can't say I'm surprised. It was a bestseller, winner of a National Book Award, and my favorite book of this year, aside from Freedom, which you will probably make into a movie too. But that's not what I wanted to say. I wrote to beg of you, please don't ruin this book by making a slick, star-studded movie.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-an-open-letter-to-the-film-industry-about-the-just-kids-biopioc/?eref=RSS

Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment