Monday, September 12, 2011

Gerard Butler & Jessica Chastain's ?Coriolanus? Photo Call

Stepping out for some publicity duties, Gerard Butler and Jessica Chastain were spotted at the Toronto International Film Festival earlier today (September 12).

The ?300? stud and the ?Take Shelter? starlet were joined by Ralph Finnes and Brian Cox as they promoted their new flick ?Coriolanus? at the 36th Annual Toronto International FIlm Festival.

Of her sudden surge in celebrity, Jessica told press, "For four and half years I've been making these films, and nothing was happening. When I first met (director) Jeff Nichols for Take Shelter, I warned him there was a Chastain curse and told him, 'If you cast me, the film probably won't come out for three or four years. You seem like a nice guy so I'm giving you the heads-up.' It was a joke with my family and friends and they all said I was cursed. And then we got to this year, and it's the complete opposite."

But now everything is different- "I got to be in a room with Vanessa Redgrave and Ralph Fiennes and see them do Shakespeare. In 30 years, I'm going to be able to say, 'I worked with Vanessa Redgrave!' This is why I'm an actor.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/toronto-international-film-festival-2011/gerard-butler-jessica-chastains-%E2%80%9Ccoriolanus%E2%80%9D-photo-call-542

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment