Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried Bring Sexy Back For Their W Shoot

Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried grace the cover of W's October American-style issue playing the role of a powerful and trendsetting couple. Wearing designs from Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, JT suits up inside the pages while Amanda vacillates between a sexy mistress and doting wife in attire from Carolina Herrera and Calvin Klein. Justin and Amanda carry out an unexpected love affair in their fast-paced thriller In Time, but for their W interview, the onscreen pair slowed things down to chat about sex, getting involved with costars, and more. They said:

  • Timberlake on the audition process: "In films, I didn?t crave the type of attention I had sort of stumbled into in my music career. And I do not audition well. I?m really not good at it. Early on, I did movies like Alpha Dog and Black Snake Moan because the directors didn?t ask me to audition."
  • Seyfried on acting in sex scenes: "Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I?m not going to pretend it?s not fun. Justin was great - he had come from doing Friends With Benefits, where he basically had sex every day at work - and so it was easy for both of us. We just kind of got it on, and then were like, 'That was good!'"
  • Amanda on getting involved with costars: "I love acting like I?m in love. It?s a very positive thing. Making a movie is, in general, romantic. It?s very special, very intimate. So you can see why a lot of actors get together. When you?re young, it?s hard not to get together with your costar. But I?ve been doing this long enough to know that it?s usually not the greatest idea."
  • Justin on his relationship with SNL's Andy Samberg: "[joking] We have two kids now-two boys. One of them is named Samberg and the other is named Timberlake. So they?re Timberlake Samberg and Samberg Timberlake. I think it?s supercreative and egoless to name your kids after yourself [Laughs]."
View Slideshow ?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/97azCZPyMc4/Justin-Timberlake-Amanda-Seyfried-October-2011-W-Magazine-Cover-19062928

Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment