Friday, December 23, 2011

Barack Obama Sits Down with Barbara Walters on "20/20"

His interview with Barbara Walters airs tonight (December 23) and here are some details from President Barack Obama's sit-down chat for ?20/20.?

Joined by wife, Michelle, Mr President explained that although he has achieved a ton in his life, he does still have a few regrets.

"I deeply regret not having learned a musical instrument," he explained. "And I regret not having focused more on Spanish when I was studying it in school. I would love to be able to speak Spanish fluently and play an instrument."

Obama went on to say, "People who know me know that I am a softie. Stuff can choke me up very easily. The challenge for me is that in this job ... [is that] people want you to be very demonstrative in your emotions. And if you're not sort of showing it in a very theatrical way, then somehow it doesn't translate."



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/barack-obama/barack-obama-sits-down-barbara-walters-2020-571269

Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps

No comments:

Post a Comment