Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Returning To All My Children

Yet another former Pine Valley resident is set to return home, this time in the likes of Sarah Michelle Gellar. The former ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ star announced today that she’ll be making a cameo appearance on All My Children, the ABC daytime soap where she she appeared as the original Kendall Hart (Erica Kane’s daughter), from 1993-1995. Alicia Minshew has portrayed Kendall Hart since 2002, and yes, Minshew will continue to do so. So how will Gellar fall into the mix? While at the Television Critics Association’s press tour today, the 34-year-old announced: ?I can officially confirm I will be doing a guest spot. When I first heard the show was canceled, I didn?t understand. It just doesn?t make sense to me. I called (casting director) Judy Blye Wilson … and said, ‘I want to do something.’ I was very specific,” the actress said.�”I don?t want to be Kendall (Hart). That?s Alicia (Minshew’s)�role.” If you’re a longtime All My Children fan like myself, no doubt you’re as excited as I am to learn another AMC vet is coming home, albeit a cameo appearance. I’ll be quite curious to see how this plays out. Today marked the first airing of [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/w2QFi_gHz8E/

Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment