Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bradley Cooper is officially the Sexiest Man Alive

Bradley Cooper

He has always been easy on the eyes, and now Bradley Cooper is officially the Sexiest Man Alive, according to People magazine. The ?Hangover? hunk was excited to hear the news, and somewhat surprised that he was chosen from among his Tinseltown peers. Cooper shared, ?I think it?s really cool that a guy who doesn?t look like a model can have this [title]? I think I?m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.? He continued, ?I?m a single 36-year-old male. If you?re a single man and you happen to be in this business you?re deemed a player. But I don?t see myself as a ladies? man.? [gallery=775]

Source: http://www.celebritygossiphollywood.com/celebrities/bradley-cooper/bradley-cooper-is-officially-the-sexiest-man-alive/

Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi

No comments:

Post a Comment