Friday, December 16, 2011

John Rhode: Biggest Loser Winner 2011

John Rhode is Biggest Loser Winner 2011! He lost an incredible 220 pounds!! So everyone is wondering who won the Biggest Loser 2011? Last night, John Rhode was named the winner after an amazing journey. He not only lost 220 lbs. but also won $250,000! He appeared on the Wendy Williams show today to talk about his 49.44% total body weight loss where he said, ?I feel fantastic, I feel like I can do anything. The weight was only part of the journey?I would secret eat, I would late-night eat, I would eat until it hurt. I bought, on any given day, I would buy 10 bucks worth of candy at the local store. He also loaded up on cheap hamburgers, he said, ?Look at what quick and easy does to you. I?m scared to death that I?m going to put the weight back,? he said. ?It?s a daily struggle. I love carbs, why lie? I?m going to probably need some skin surgery. It?s part of the journey; nothing?s over.? Well, losing half of your body weight is just unbelievable! Really, I mean you get a whole new life! And tons of new clothes that I am sure he feels [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/PYO1m7IQ_kw/

Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment