Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tom Cruise Dishes on "Ghost Protocol"

He?s been all over the world promoting his latest flick as of late, and during the Dubai premiere of ?Mission: Impossible ? Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise revealed some inside details about the film.

When asked by MTV News about his favorite scene from the action flick, the award-winning actor told, "It's hard to say, because each one has been so different, and each had different kinds of challenges."

Recalling one scene that involves his character Ethan Hunt repelling into the heart of the CIA headquarters, Cruise explained, "I remember when I was doing it, my head kept hitting the floor. ... I was running out of energy, and we were running out of time."

"To one of the stunt guys, I said, 'Give me your pound coins out of your pocket,' " Cruise went on. "I put the pound coins in my shoes, the tips, so that's what allowed me to be able to balance and keep off the floor for that whole shot. That kept my face from hitting the floor."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tom-cruise/tom-cruise-dishes-ghost-protocol-568302

Fergie Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union

No comments:

Post a Comment