Sunday, January 29, 2012

NBC: The Voice Extended Sneak Peek ? Meet Jesse Campbell!

One week from tonight The Voice returns, woohoo! In anticipation of this I have an extended sneak peek form the show that will introduce you to contestant Jesse Campbell. It has been Jesse?s life dream to be an artist and those dreams have been dashed time and time again. However The Voice is giving Campbell one more shot at making his life long dream come true. So do you think he will have the chops the make it all the way, well take little look at the below preview video clip to see. I have to say after watching the clip I am kind of intrigued by this guy. I can?t wait to see what really goes down when he get his chance to sing for Blake, Christina, Cee Lo and hunky Adam have to say about this guy. Actually I am just super excited for this show to come back. I admit that I am a bigger fan of The Voice than I am American Idol. Don?t hate me too bad for that. So now that you have seen one preview clip I want to let you know a couple of things. First be sure to keep checking back [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3CVV-gZ8oYI/

Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment